Life-Sized “The Game of Life” Night at Springfield Museum of Art

SPRINGFIELD, Utah – The Springville Museum of Art became a life-sized version of the “The Game of Life” board game for high schoolers on February 15th. Participants could attend college, pick a career, and buy their first car. They even designed their own spouses.

Event organizers said they want teenagers to realize the museum is a fun place to be.

“(There) is this really cool museum here. I didn’t know about it until like my sophomore year of high school, and… I totally wish that I knew about it before, because they have all these cool events and all these cool… galleries that you can come and be a part of,” said Erica Nelson, a member of the Junior Art Guild Leadership Council.

“The Game of Life” activity ended with retirement and the players cashing out their life savings on food. Similar activities take place regularly to help teens feel comfortable at the museum while having fun.

The museum is currently featuring the All-State High School Art Show of more than 300 works by Utah high schoolers.

Did you like this? Share it: